No one will be saying “bah humbug” with these tasty treats in hand!
*please drink responsibly
Santa’s Sleigh Cocktail
Dampen the rims of 4 martini glasses and then line the rims with sugar crystals.
Combine eggnog, brandy, amaretto, nutmeg, and ice cream in a blender; process until smooth. Pour mixture into martini glasses and garnish each glass with a whole cinnamon stick.
Bring chai tea concentrate and milk to a simmer over medium-low heat. Stir in star anise to flavor. Remove from heat. In a mug add brandy and butterscotch liqueur. Pour chai tea mixture into mug. Stir slightly and dust with crushed graham cracker.
Christmas in a Glass
Pour the Prosecco into glasses. Add a capful of the syrup to each glass of the Prosecco, to taste.
White Christmas Mojito
- juice of 1 lime
- 8 leaves mint
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 1 tablespoon coconut rum
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- sparkling water for topping
- pomegranate arils for serving
- In a glass, muddle the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves until the leaves have broken down. Fill the glass half way with ice.
- In a blender, combine the white rum, coconut rum, and coconut milk and pulse until smooth. Pour over the ice and stir to combine. Top with sparkling water, mint and pomegranate. Drink!
- 1 bottle of sweet red wine
- 1 bottle sparkling cran-apple cider
- 2 clementines, sliced thin, peel on
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup cranberries sliced in half
- Rosemary to garnish each glass
- Mix wine, cider, and fruit in a large pitcher. Serve over ice and garnish with rosemary.